REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
READ OUR TERMS OF SERVICE BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING OR PURCHASING SHOW TICKETS
Show and meal ticket sales begin April 1, 2017 at 8:00am (Central Standard Time)
Terms and Conditions ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST READ PRIOR TO REGISTRATION
- All pre-registrations will be handled through Eventbrite. We do not accept Paypal so a credit/debit card is required. We cannot accept mail-in registrations.
- Tickets will not be mailed to you. Please print and bring your tickets from Eventbrite or download the app to your smart phone. All show ticket distribution as well as workshop and meal check-in will be done on-site. Everything will go a lot more quickly and smoothly if each participant arrives with his or her proof of purchase in hand.
- You MUST check in at registration. All Tribal Revolution workshop participants are required to check in at the registration office upon arrival at the event. Everyone must sign in at arrival to receive an event guide, and your wearable Tribal Rev proof of check-in. You will be required to show your proof of check-in at the door of each workshop.
- Once you have registered for Tribal Revolution, there are no refunds for workshops, shows, meals, or merchandise. If you find that you cannot attend part or all of your purchased events at Tribal Revolution, you may sell your items For no more than the price you paid.
- Blue Lotus Tribe cannot be an intermediary when it comes to buying and selling workshops. To transfer a workshop or ticket to someone else, the SELLER must contact us at email@example.com with the name and email address of the buyer and an itemized list of what to transfer. Once online registration closes, transfers cannot be made in our system and must be handled in person at Tribal Revolution.
- This website has an online forum for the purpose of connecting attendees who want to buy/sell workshops and tickets, share rides or hotel rooms, or who have general questions for the staff. The forum can be found here. All conversations must be polite and community-minded. Rudeness, vulgarity, and insults will not be tolerated. Inappropriate posts will be deleted and abusive members will be banned.
- If you need to sell a ticket or workshop space at Tribal Revolution, there will be a board near registration to post workshops and tickets for sale. Once on site, it will be up to the parties involved to meet and make the transfer. The registration office does not handle on-site transfers.